Thursday 26th December 2019
Its 12noon, both babies napping, Kingsley with γιαγιά on a KMart adventure and I’m done with chores. So I reflect on the development of our once premies. What are they up to?
* movement: not yet shuffling far but able to scooch on bum
* hand eye coordination: able to drink from a soppy cup & love toys which move
* language: mimics us with our chat! Sings along with daddy as they sing and dance
* learning: recognises name! Kitty and all sorts of words such as milk, water, bottle, sleep etc in both languages
* body language: shoo’s hand away / bottle away if done! Grabs hand puts it over eyes to indicate tired and needing sleep